EDUCATE AND PROTECT YOURSELF, YOU WON’T BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE!
Here is some information about other gutter products we have discovered “in the field” over the years when hired to remove and replace with the Ever Clean Gutter System: One piece gutter protection and gutter add-ons or accessories may pose significant risks to homes due to design flaws.
- One piece gutter products may over expose your home’s exterior wood to the rain elements. When would gets wet, it begins to deteriorate and potentially rot, resulting in the need for expensive repairs!
- Gutter add-ons or accessories are installed over existing gutters. Most gutter hoods, covers and helmets are attached to your gutter and secured to your roof, with screws or nails. Roof manufacturers state that “damage to the shingles caused by alterations made after completion of application including structural changes, equipment installations …” are not covered!
Don’t damage your home with inferior gutter protection. Don’t void your home’s roof warranty. Install the PATENTED Ever Clean Gutter System. The Ever Clean Gutter System is designed to be installed to your home the right way. It is secured to your home’s gutter board. It is mounted up, under and behind the drip edge.
8 THINGS YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST KNOW BEFORE BUYING ANY CLOG FREE SYSTEM!
So you are considering a clog free gutter system. Congratulations and do your homework before making the investment.
Tricky thing about clog free gutters: Lots of systems are available to keep the leaves out of the gutters, but most of those systems have design flaws that don’t show up until years later (usually in the form of rotted wood and roof issues). Get a clog free system designed to handle the leaves, and protect your home from water damage.
You should know that a well-designed gutter system requires self-cleaning technology; this enables the maintenance free guttering to perform optimally long term.
- You should be cautious of any system whose basic function is limited to top filtration, such as mesh screens or any hoods that rely on holes or slots; they will soon fail when debris quickly fills all the holes and prevents any water from entering the gutter. These systems are NOT maintenance free.
- Beware of the outdated one-piece designs. Guard yourself from potential wood rot and gutter overflow associated with a one-piece design is installed with pitch towards the downspout. Take the time to Google search the problems associated with them including clogging and overflow issues. Did you realize clog free systems must mount to your fascia board behind the roof drip edge. Never should they require any alterations to the existing roof like mounting under the shingles or installing any additional flashing/drip edge as either may void your roof’s manufacturer and installation warranties.
- Clog free systems need to be large, offering lots of surface area for the water to cling to as it flows into the gutter and down the downspouts. Make sure the gutter trough is at minimum 3 inches in depth in order to carry the water to the downspouts.
What makes ever clean better?
- Clog free systems must mount securely, using multi function brackets that support both the bottom and the top, maintaining proper placement over many years of use. Any system that installs gutter brackets that only support the hood or are missing either the placement clip or forward pitching support may decrease in performance immediately as the trough begins to sag.
- Clog Free gutter systems should be offered by reputable companies who are in excellent standing with the both Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau. Check with them before buying anything.
- Over 200,000 people visit the hospital ER each year with ladder accidents. Stop cleaning your gutters.
Ever-Clean Gutter System is designed by a home-building professional who designed the product to help his customers, family and friends. The popularity has lead to patents, trademarks, and national expansion. Ever Clean Gutter System was recently awarded the Super Service Award for Central Kentucky by Angie’s List.
LISTED BELOW ARE SOME OF THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR CLOG FREE GUTTERS AND SERVICE:
HOW WILL THIS GUTTER LOOK ON MY HOUSE?
It will appear as if you just completed installation of exterior crown molding and painting.
- DO I NEED TO WAIT UNTIL I GET MY NEW ROOF?
Certainly not, this system is mounted to your home under the roof’s drip edge, the right way. This system does not interfere with any roof maintenance or re-roofing.
- WILL THIS WORK ON MY STEEP ROOF?
Ever-Clean is actually the best choice for a steep roof as it offers the largest surface area for the water to cling to. Each project is a custom installation, independent of the roof, designed to manage rain water properly.
- WHAT IS THE WARRANTY?
This system comes with a lifetime warranty to NEVER clog and a lifetime warranty that the system will not pull away from your house, making it completely maintenance-free.
- WHAT MAKES EVER-CLEAN BETTER?
Ever-Clean is the largest and strongest clog free gutter system available, placed under the roof’s drip edge (The Right Way). The EC system is always mounted with the unbreakable Exacto Bracket and Tru-Trough design ensuring lifetime performance with our patented self-cleaning technology.